7 Principles For Making Marriage Work
A workshop for couples based on research by
Dr. John and Dr. Julie Gottman
This program is based on Dr. Gottman’s book, The 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work. Straightforward in its approach but profound in its effect, the principles outlined in this groundbreaking program teach partners new strategies for making their marriage work.
By attending this workshop, you will learn:
- To foster respect, affection and closeness
- Share a deeper emotional connection with one another
- Manage conflict constructively and calmly
- Break through gridlocked conflict issues in your relationship
- Strengthen and maintain momentum in your relationship
Is this workshop right for you?
The 7 Principles program is for committed couples in varies stages of their relationship. Anyone who seeks to enhance their relationship and learn scientifically validated skills for a healthy relationship is welcome.
* This workshop is not a good fit for those who are currently experiencing emotional or physical abuse. Nor is it a good fit if their is a current drug or alcohol addiction in one or both partners. However, please still reach out so that we can either see you in our private practice or provide you with the appropriate referrals.
Price, location and dates:
The cost of this workshop is $400 per couple. You will be given materials to take home and keep.
Our next workshop will be held in Fall 2018. Check back for date and location.
Please call 206-747-0817 to learn more or to get on the waiting list.