- 50 minute couples sessions are $165
- 90 minute couples sessions are $245
- 50 minute individual sessions are $150
Breakdown of sessions:
- Session #1 – Initial intake session with Couple
- Session #2 – Partner A individual session
- Session #3 – Partner B individual session
- Session #4 – Feedback session with couple
- Session #5 and beyond are spent working on the identified areas of concern in the relationship.
- 20 hours of couples counseling over 4 days – $3300
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
We are not on any insurance panels and are considered Out of Network. Please check with your insurance provider to see if you are eligible for reimbursement and at what rate. You will also want to check to see if you have to meet a deductible before your provider will reimburse. Finally, it is important to find out if couples therapy or family therapy is covered. We are happy to provide you with our Tax ID, UBI and license number and NPI to tell your insurance provider.
Please don’t let cost ever stop you from seeking relationship help. Everything is doable! Just contact me and I will find the best way to support you.
What to expect in every session:
Through a safe, therapeutic relationship, you will be assisted in confronting the obstacles and difficulties which have kept your life from reaching its full potential. In a supportive and confidential atmosphere, you will experience a highly personalized approach tailored to meet your needs and help you attain personal growth.
Our approach is direct yet gentle. If little movement is happening it will be brought up so we can explore together what is blocking you from making the steps that can facilitate change.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. we look forward to hearing from you!