Mental Health Counselor Associate
I am passionate about emotions. All of us are full of them. Especially for men, as we don’t always express them. Or when we do, they can come out sideways. Which makes us full of something…
I work with men, husbands, and fathers to open up and develop emotional flexibility. You might call it emotional yoga! I also work with couples to strengthen their relationship and navigate the emotions they both bring into the partnership.
My experience working with clients involves time as an agency-based counselor, on-site, as a school based counselor, and with clients in a private practice setting. I have worked with adults, couples, parents, and families providing crisis and non-crisis support.
Along with adults, I have worked with kids as young as 5 years old, as well as, adolescents into their 20’s in developing a healthy relationship with their emotions.
I look forward to your call and the opportunity to hear how I can be an ally in your current situation.
Give me a call at 206-228-5753 and we can discuss how I can best be an ally in your current situation.
Education and Training:
- MA in Counseling Psychology, Bastyr University 2014
- MS in Information Management, University of Washington 2008
- BA from The Evergreen State College, Olympia 1997
- The Bastyr Center for Natural Health in Fremont, WA.
- Renton Area Youth and Family Services (RAYS) Renton, WA.
- Foster High School in Tukwila, WA
- Secondary Learning Center in Renton, WA